How To Blackout PDF Online
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is PDF Blackout
Today, "Blacking out" pdf documents is known as the process of redacting Personally Identifiable Information (P.I.I.) from documents usually via an online redaction tool or software.
Why do I need to blackout PDF Online?
The blackout function is good for people who want to protect their or their client’s private information. If you or another user whose data is included in the template, do not want to disclose it to others, that tool is a great variant for you. The document will be censored and you will share it freely.
To protect secret personal details you may use our blackout PDF tool. This function will help you to change the PDF sample at once and you don’t need to convert it to other formats. Some people print the blank on paper and cover all the required areas with the marker pen. Then they scan it and use that copy. However, now it’s possible to spend less time and perform the action online with a personal computer or even mobile gadget.
How to blackout the text in PDF format online?
Start with the sample you want to edit. If it is on your computer, laptop or cloud storage, upload it using the browse function. You may drag and drop the file as well. In addition, you may find required documents on the internet or upload them from e-mail or third party services. In addition to that, the link to the blank can be used.
To blackout the necessary fields take the following steps:
- Open a PDF document.
- Fill in all the data (if necessary).
- You may add some fields to it if it is needed.
- Once you have filled in the template with your details, look at the tools panel in the upper part of the window.
- Choose the blackout tool. You will see the square. Place it at the beginning of the line and resize it with the touchpad.
- Your field will be hidden with the black color.
- If you are not pleased with the size of the box, you can replace it. Click on the rectangle and choose the submenu with the trash bin.
- Remove the rectangle and draw a new one.
- As a result, the information will be hidden.
Save the template. Now the document can be shared with other users.
You can provide the link of the sample to the necessary person or group of individuals. In addition to that, you can send it with the help of e-mail, fax or SMS. Finally, it can be sent for someone to sign it. As a result, you receive a completed paper, but the data will be secure and safe.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Blackout PDF Online with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Blackout PDF Online.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Blackout PDF Online with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Modify files quickly
Thus, its not the most reliable option, either. And that leads us to our guide today, on how to black out PDFs free of charge, using our PDF editor.
What About Other File Formats? The PDF converter can also be used in case you need to blackout text on documents of other file formats. As youve figured, this would entail converting different file types to PDF, carrying out the redacting, and then converting the file back to its original format,...
:) Another Workaround If youre interested in protecting your information by removing it altogether, rather than learning how to black out information on a PDF, we can also help you.