How To compress PDF
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Compress PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Compress PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Compress PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Compress PDF: What You Should Know
Soda PDF's Online PDF Compressor helps you optimize file size. Use this online tool with the following steps: 1. You do not need a free account or a website account. You download the app. 2. Go to your iPhone or iPad's folder in the App Store Select 'Soda PDF Downloader' as the app. 3. Select the compressed files you are interested from the website. 4. Save the compressed files to Soda PDF Downloader 5. Select “Recompress” (it's on that little icon) 6. Enjoy your reduced file size with the Soda PDF files online. We hope these tips help you compress your files online.
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.